Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Much Awaited Launch

About two years ago I stepped into the blogs sphere with the creation of NewsJReview to offer this journalist's view on the world. The vast and measured years in news communications afford me to speak in a salient way on matters of interest from varying vantage points with experiences of a reporter in the field, editor and producer behind the scenes, a senior news executive and consulted on major international democracy and journalism projects--the Russia/The Soviet Union and Ethiopia .
As I left CNN, some one said "go," find something else to do,". Well, journalism is my love and perspective is a quality and the gift that I intend to "go" and share. I live and breathe information, especially if it helps me to gain a understanding. My one goal is to understand and to share it. To that end I believe I have now launched. With seismic encouragement from my wife and partner in this life, Valerie and a helping hand and legal view from my daughter, Diana who sat with me to help design this site, to my son Matthew (www.matthewsuber.com), the Graphic artist, who designed my new home, at www.juliussuber.com/blog, to Eddie at CNN post who gave entree to do what I needed to do to get my web site www.juliussuber.com, up as Matthew programmed the site and brilliantly created the design, and to my good friend Chuck at NBC10,who sent me a list of valuable blogging tips and who also made it possible for me to be able to join the chorus of many who wrote in tribute to Edie Huggins. And to my readers and the entities who have also allowed me to post comments, NY times, Washington Post, Denver Post, Reuters, Baltimore Sun,and Philadelphia's NBC10.
To all of you, Thank you.
NewsJReview continues at www.juliussuber.com/blog


No comments: